Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lazy Days of Summer







It has been several days since I tried to get my mind on blog time. Today proved I am losing my mind.

Last Night was my night to go to church from 2am to 3am. So coming home I decided to sit up until time to go vote. Primary election for the state of Georgia. Have not seen any results so must have been only a few who voted.

Any way I came home and messed around for a while and got very sleepy. Well I had been up since 1030pm on Monday. So old lady go to bed for slight nap. I think Eric will relate to that, when I was over there I would take naps at any and all times.

My oldest son came by to spend the night. He has an important meeting in Smyrna tomorrow and wanted to be well rested. In waking me up I thought it was Wednesday. So I told him He was a day late. So he calmly lets me make a total fool of myself thinking I had slept thru Tuesday and now it was Wednesday. I had not pulled this caper since I worked 8am till 5pm in the 1990's. When I woke up at 7pm and thought I was late for work. Luckly a tv show came on that I knew was a late deal. So losing days is not new. It started when my sleep patterns were messed up and got worse when I worked 12pm to 8am for about 8 years.

The poodle was feeling under the weather a little rash from the heat and etc. She had a good time until she found out it was not my oldest grandson, whom she loves better than anybody. She is now sleeping and hopefully will feel better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home