Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cowboys on my Mind







Watching my screen saver change from photo to photo two of my favorite Cowboys came up, no not Gary Allan, He's a California Surfer Cowboy. These are ones that ride horses and chase cows, not sheep. The statues are some of my favorites of western art. The Cody Museum and the Cheyenne Wy rodeo arena are the locations.

About this time of the year I get my wandering shoes on and get homesick for the sea or out west. Email from the fan club that Wayne is in LasVegas and I thought he was off doing USO work. Another cowboy from Virginia who rides on stage at Christmas.

Any way I am going to add a few pictures and maybe some snow shots just to cool it off here.

2 Comments:

  • Snow shots to cool it off... man, you've got nerves... :) We're so happy that finally it's summer over here... for over three weeks now... Have a nice day and don't forget to put on some sun screen... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 AM  

  • Whoa, when did Faramir show up? That's no cowboy...

    By Blogger Rube, at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home