Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Sunday, June 25, 2006

To the Birthday Guy







This is to say how much I love you and thank you for being mine. Your brother and you were the joys of my life.

The advenutres we had together and those you all had and I learned about later were enjoyable and scary. The bicycle ride at four years old when your older brother talked you into riding down a hill and your legs were too short to put on the brakes. Those black eyes and skinned elbows would have the DFAC group on us today.

The joy of learning to ice skate and your head banged against the wall and showing everyone who would look Hey thats my blood. But you made a super star at Hockey even playing at Georgia Tech for 5 years. of course the engneering got lost by the wayside. And computers took over your time.

Spending time with you is usually fun. I see more of you now than when you lived in the States. I still miss you and sorry you could not make it to your party yesterday, but I am enclosing a picture of the ones who did make it.

We shared a lot of love and tears over the years, but I would not trade you or Nick for anything money or anybody else.

Jonesy feels the same. So much we shared can not be told in one tale but I will send more peanut butter in September.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks, Mom! I had a wonderful birthday Saturday. The weather was fine and hot, and we rode bikes out to a lake and did a little swimming, threw a couple of baseballs around, and I finally got some color on me.

    Still, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to eat some cake, and tell you how much I like the new hairstyle.

    By Blogger Rube, at 3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home