Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bryce Canyon Road Utah







These are some of the most beautiful pictures I took in Utah. Have not talked about the trip last year in a little while so looked back over the memories of the trip and came up with this.

I have seen several travel logs on Wyoming and the winter shots make me wish I was a winter person. I think I would love to see the Park in winter. The hot springs were amazing in May.

The herd of buffalo still stop traffic and the rangers still have to move them along. I enjoyed all of it. From the cold to the warm and the water falls to the frozen lake. A woman fell to her death a couple of weeks ago and I wondered what part of the park she was in. The safety of the visitor is such a high priority it seems impossible to move over a guard rail just to take a picture. Of course the camera nut that challenged the buffalo herd must have ranked as one of the ones who cause trouble for the rangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home