Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Two Sons




I figured out today that my sons and I have more in common than just Mom and kids.

We went to World of Disney in the 1980's and the youngest had a broken foot. Never did figure out how you can break a foot in the mall doing some kind of weird dance to impress girls.

The two took over 200 pictures of different girls, they were only 17 and 15 at the time, so it was okay. Band camp started the next week and we were having a celebration of our short time together.

I need coffee 1st thing in the morning and they gave me a wide berth until I had a cup, but the parking lot attendant could not figure out where our little red rent a car should be parked. To this day they go into peals of laughter when I get up and start grumbling and ask If I feel like running over a couple of pylons and a parking attendant?
To make a long story shorter the youngest made a series of photos with the different characters at the park. Ending with a wooden Indian and pretending he had found a friend at last.

A few days ago my oldest took a vacation at World of Disney, looked up their old buddy, today we got a picture of him and the wooden Indian. He was talking to him like a long lost friend. Guess some things never change.

When I get the old copies of the trip to Alaska downloaded hope to give my version of Wheres Mom? I am standing behind a bunch of Trek stars and fans, waving at the camera while a friend of mine takes pictures. ONly got caught once. Robin saw me there, asked me What was going on? Love that actor for her beauty and sense of humor. Another trek and another adventure.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home