Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Things Happen






It has been a sad yet happy time this week. I made it to Nashville for Gary Allan's fan club concert. I had great a great seat. Except for the lady with the BIG Hat the view was great. Now I know why the silent movies theatres showed the sign Ladies please remove your hats.

He announced that his Dad has terminal cancer. It is surely one of the worst things to happen to a family ever. If you wish to donate to the American Cancer Soc. in the name of Gary Allan's Father be my guest. He has had some very tragic events and I know not many of us would still be standing. Per his last album, which is a sad but great album. As He says it was His healing album and the next will have love songs on it.

The past 10 years I have seen some of my best friends and family go under with cancer. Come on you in the know Help find a cure!!! We have lost to many good people to this. Sorry about the preaching but it gets to me to think of the billions of dollars donated and still no cure.

St Jude's Hospital in Memphis raises millions per year and they are getting closer to a cure each year. Help them if you can.

The beginning of the year I was told I had some bad cells and a tumor was growing on my thyroid but I am a blessed person and the power of prayer cleared them up before the botched operation messed up my throat. No bad cells just bad surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home