Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Trek Trips Seatrek and Cruistrek





After attempting to use my scanner after I lost the instructions I finally came up with about 1.100 of the pictures I have. I had forgotten some of the things that the pictures reminded me of.

This guy I am talking about appears in one picture I thought I had downloaded but apparently I lost it while trying to transfer. It will appear later. It is too good not to share with you all.
He and his wife had complained so much during the cruise that we decided to order a special drink. He thought he knew all of them, but every time he asked what the blue drink was we gave him a Trek Name for Romulan Ale. We never told him what it was. Even the waiters told him it was a secret drink and had been sworn not to give the ingredients out.

No one in the group would give him a clue. He and his wife complained to the end of the trip. They caused us to meet everybody but the Captain at our table. Yes that bad. Finally when you are on a cruise you do not have clothes to change in and the last morning out Linda turned over a pitcher of cream in his lap. She swore that it was an accident. Yeh.

In another of the pictures you will see a gentleman of the most high. Mark Leonard . He was truly one of the nicest people I ever met. He and his wife traveled on several of the cruises. i was sorry when he passed away . But I had a lot of good memories of him.

We saw Bermuda and some of the coast line was beautiful (the whole island was beautiful) I miss these trips.

Linda passed away in 1997 from cancer. Carolyn is retired living in NC and the guys Will was in NY in one of the Towers but survived. The other guy was from Scotland and he did not travel with us anymore. Marie lives in England. If any of you Trek Travelers know any of them tell them I wish we could all be on another trip together. Just a few of the people I would love to see again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home