Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Monday, July 09, 2007

Coleville Utah






A couple of years ago I visited a town and took a few pictures of a house in Coleville. Tonight I was watching reruns of Designing Women and lo and behold the house they used in Atlanta looked familiar. It must have been the same architect that designed them.

My oldest son saw the picture and thought it was beautiful, but then most of the pictures I took out there made me fall in love with that part of the country. Now a lot of it is being destroyed by fire.

I saw a lot of dead trees in the area that is burning so this is natures way of renewing her world. Wait till next year and see all the new growth. Like Mt St Helens it has a way of the blue planet renewing itself.

The environment is becoming a disaster around here. Every old tree is being taken out and a new cement pad put in. Higher than normal tempatures in the near future. Save a tree and be a tree hugger like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home