Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Luxor Has Been Defeated





The time is 1110pm edst . It took me 5 months to do it but never giving up and driving my family and friends insane I have won won won. LUXOR HAS BEEN DEFEATED.

I gave up playing for Lent because it had and is an obsession with me. Here I am retired and sit at a computer longer than I did when I worked.

I can not believe the quest is finished. I enjoyed most of it. I deleted the games that did not play out after about a hundred times and ended up with 4 sessions in the 13 level. tonight I made it.

Almost as much fun as winning 10,000 pennies.

Just a note to say never get into a game that you want to win and takes forever to do so. Not good to be obsessed with playing this or any other. It is like gambling fever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home