Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Livia





Livia had her tonsils out yesterday and came through with flying colors. She got very irate about the sore throat she had m and was not in a very good mood at all. Today she called and was almost her old self. She was helping mom cook dinner. Eating ice cream and getting lots of loving from Mom and Dad.

She is the last of my grandchildren and I do not see her much, of course she is beautiful and very bright. She cleaned out all of my stuffed animals the time she came to see me. She actually missed a couple but her favorite is a bunny with black cloth shoes she got several years ago.

I try to trade back with her but she always tells me she will take care of them and give them back when she is through with them.. she l0ves them and is not ready to give them up.

She is a sweety and Gramme loves her.

Reminds me of the time I had my tonsils out. I was so hungry that I ate a small bit of bread, when my Mom found out what a lecture. Do you know you could have choked etc. The picture of me was taken about the time I had my tonsils taken out.

Any way glad you made it okay. Livia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home