Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pix and Mr Fang






This is a picture of two of my favorite cats. They belong to a couple of friends out in South Dakota. They both choose the couple knowing they would be well taken care of and loved.

Mr. Fang is an adventurer and Pix is the shy one. Dem is the one who chases everything including wild turkeys and cows. Even Mr Fang and then he rescues her.

Pix is just beginning to explore per the owner.

It has been such a boring week or so that I have not had much to do except play games on the computer it looks like I am going to have to get a life or new interest.

I am supposed to go to Nashville next week and see Gary Allan. I am thinking about an overnighter in Tennessee and see Chattanooga sights while I have a dog sitter.

Enclosed are a few pictures of different things. Hope you enjoy them. Peace be with you.

1 Comments:

  • Great adventures ahead! Hope you have a good time in Tennessee, drive carefully :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home