Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Monday, December 11, 2006

Tuesday almost







Today was beautiful and I actually got out of the house. Had the car washed, 2nd time since May. Yep it was pretty dirty. Its white and boy does this Georgia red clay show up well. Also got it serviced oil change etc.

Nice things happen sometime when least expected. My grand daughter sent me a picture of my favorite drink. Milkshake from Steak and Shake. Except she was drinking it. Guess tomorrow will be my day to get the shake. Love those things.

Got an email from my son in Germany He is leaving for England for a job interview If it be the right thing I wish him well. Say a prayer for him and me.

The other son is probably frozen and has not thawed out yet. Below average temp. and this is his 1st year as a telephone person. Nothing like hanging on a pole in 50 mile an hour wind. Love ya Been there and done it. 1978 79 1st female installer in Cobb Cty BellSouth. Hows that for following in Mom's footsteps.

Have not heard from a few other people who make my life feel that it is filled with lots of love and thoughts of good things.

This head cold has got me loopy and my mind has taken a vacation to the Bahamas. I do some of the nuttiest things sometime. Discount coupon and for some reason I can not figure out what the discount is supposed to be. Bet the guy at the dealership is wondering how I get from here to there. Thanks for not laughing in my face and being so nice. I did figure it out when I got in the car. Love ya guys for taking care of my car and truck.

1 Comments:

  • Get well soon, honey! Btw, I'd so join you and the desserts, ladies... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home