Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dessert Time







In 1997 I was on the Jubliee and met a great serving crew. It included the tallest bus boy in any cruise I had ever gone one.

it also included lots of desserts. Each night the waiter gave me a sample of the desserts and on the Baked Alaska night I had my own.

The people at the next table were shocked when the desserts began showing up on my table and before the week was out they would want to know what choices we had that evening.

The lady at the table above was one of the guests of SeaTrek and we laughed so much at our table that she usually joined in the fun. We had a great time and you would not believe it but the ship was a perfect size for a group cruise. You could usually find most of the group in the lounge area or they found you.

The ship is now at the bottom of the sea being used as a man made reef somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

1 Comments:

  • Mmmh... yummy yummy mouth-watering yummy... Oh, these pictures are so pretty! You're one lovely lady :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home