Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cruise Trek 2007







This is one trip I wish I could take. The Aussie and New Zealand tour. It is one I have dreamed of since seeing Willow many years ago. Eric and a friend took a back pack tour a few years ago and this is one of the high lights He always talks about.

Spiders are no longer a fear after seeing all the big ones in Australia. The scenery in New Zealand has always made me dream of the beauty of the Island North and South. The big iceberg that has been in the news lately seems an omen that if you want to see it go in the next few years.

Charlie is usually on top of the best places to go. I have seen quite a bit of the world with His group. So call or email Cruise Trek and get the info for a fantastic trip. No he is not paying me for this, but his web page was kind enough to link to mine and I would love to thank him and tell you all about the many trips and some of the pictures I have taken with him and the gang.

My best friends are usually a member of his group. Linda Sama whose birthday in 12 5 passed away a few years ago and I still miss her. The year when It seems everybody younger than me was taken with cancer. 1996/1997

Carolyn is still active with the group. Will and friends are heard from once in awhile. He survived the two bombs and crash of the World Trade center. Bless his heart. He named me Hugs because his 1st trip we met him in Glacier Bay. I was freezing and he looked warm. The tall Hawaiian was adorable. So many good people you will not have a bad time if you go.

To the lady I was assigned table to the 1st trip in 1993 I did not put salad in your pocket book. You all were the worst people I met in all the trips I took. Thank goodness I never had to deal with you all after that. Even the one that hit me in the back on a later cruise. Man she was so miserable she hated herself.

Carolyn, Linda, Maria, Will and all the rest Have a great year, and Linda I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home