Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday Are You Sure?







Wow what a day my first cold (as in Head Cold) and the weather is chilly. Snow and ice out west. Of course we do not have underground service wires like Germany does so when we get hit by storms , we end up with wires down and all that.

Had a great weekend before this mess hit. Had breakfast with my adopted brothers and sister. Saw what Charles had done to the house his family has lived in since the forties. You would not believe the changes. A lot of work and a really neat job,

David is learning how to use his computer and says he actually got pictures I sent him right before my other computer lost its power unit. Watch out David you will probably get quite a few of them if I ever get my scans in.

June was there but kinda down. She is a saint with her own halo. She took care of her mom and sister until the end. Almost 10 years with her life on hold. She also writes to people in prison and tries to bring religion into their lives and give them hope.

I got hungry for Chinese so took off late yesterday and ended up meeting a couple that had been at Allan's when the infamous teeth got broken. They were glad to hear that everything turned out well. They surprised me by paying for my dinner. I thank them and I really did enjoy meeting them and their family again.

So today I have stayed in my jammies. Jonesy tried to pet me by sitting in my lap. Funny thing he does not like it when I sneeze. Too bad Mr jj. Miss Rose has been looking at me like it was time to go somewhere. Right. With my head buzzing the police would want to know why I could not drive a straight line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home