Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Searching for the Perfect Day







This has turned into a lovely day. This time of the year is of course one of my favorite times.

I have seen so much this year and truly gone from the highs to the lows. My throat being one of the bottoms and My trip to Germany one of the highs. My life has changed in the last few years I worked for 37 + years and then the infamous downsizing came along and I ended with a perfect deal 3 years ago. How did I ever find time to work.

It seems when one door closes another opens and you find it so true. There are times when you feel like you walk alone and others you look down and the shadows of faith are carrying you on.

Enough said of the way I think, both of my children think I am a little off center anyway. But they still love me.

The perfect day would be to be with them on a long cruise after I win the lottery or the big jackpot in Vegas. Oh well I do dream big if you gotta dream.

Today I entered in a few of my old photos and it is amazing how my children changed into fine young men and wonderful people. Lots of love to the grandkids too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home