Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Monday, November 27, 2006

So how was your November







I will be so glad when this month is over. The reason the blog has not been updated in the last month is my computer power unit ended its long and much used life.

After my Nephew and Niece rounded me up a great new base my son and I have been working to teach me how to use it. It is so much more than my old one was. I was lucky the hard drive lived on so I did not lose my pictures and other personal stuff.

I would like to thank the friend of my Granddaughter for the review of my blog and it still surprises me to see how far reaching this blog has traveled. It was started Christmas a year ago and before long I will have to get a new picture posted with or without the beret.

Thanksgiving was great until my grandson knocked out or broke his two front teeth. It took until today to find a dentist open but boy do the teeth look great now.

My back decided to put me in the old age bracket last weekend and today it is so much better. The emergency room people lost my shoes and I had to spend an extra hour with them looking for the shoes. Two visits in the last month is more than I have been in years.
Boy do I feel my age.

The rains came and now the sun today it was in the high 60s degrees for you in Germany freezing. You two need to get me your Christmas list. The peanut butter will be mailed tomorrow.

This has been a weird year. After Germany in January I have not been anywhere except Tennessee and Mississippi.

Here are a few pictures taken in the last couple of months. The teeth are the repaired ones from Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home