Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mr Fang







This year my friends in South Dakota have acquired quite a few cats. They send me pictures of them. The other day I got one of Mr Fang the wild cat who turned into a pet ,loving and wanting to be the top cat.

He got a little overprotective of his family and gave the other girls a hard time by sneaking up and fighting and stealing their food and making it hard for them to relax and enjoy life.

So Clyde and Sue showed him what it was like if He could not learn to interact like a good boy and play with the girls better. They made him an outdoor cat till he learned it was a lot better to be an inside cat in the winter than and outside cat.

Since he was doing better He got back inside to the warmth and good graces of his family. When I saw these pictures, they reminded me of mug shots. So since he learned his lessons they were funny to me. Hope you get a giggle out of Mr Fang the prince charming.

1 Comments:

  • wow he looks a lot like jonsey
    -Ian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home