Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Big Horn Wy






More of Wyoming. This is in the eastern part of Wyoming. We went up this mountain on the way to the town of Sheridan. It is in between this mountain group and the border of South Dakota. A very neat western town.I was unable to take pictures ran out of film before we made it into the town,and the quaint buildings and old hotel really made you feel like you had stepped back in time.

It was one of the roads where you meet yourself coming and going. Hairpin curves, cliffs with drop offs everywhere. Sorry did not see any sheep or big horn goats sheep whatever. In one picture the upper right hand corner is a water falls did not see it until I was ready to leave and the camera was out of film. Old fashion camera, the digital is one of the best inventions ever. Ranks up there with a cell phone and digital tv.

My dog was with me and we stopped frequently for her to run around. I had only had her for a couple of months and whatever possessed me to take her with me I will never know. I threatened her in Colorado and she did a lot better the rest of the trip. I swear she learned to look for the square blue sign REST AREA and barked for a mile every time.

We still saw a lot of the eastern part of the state and not as beautiful as the western part still wonderful to behold.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home