Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Racoon Time





Gracie and babies and Gracie and the attack cat mat

In the last few days I have been in the hospital and sleeping at home to recover. It was a quick and over with a lot faster than the Doctor thought it would be originally.

When I came out of recovery they, the people watching over me, said I kept talking about Gracie the raccoon. The pictures I plan to put with this are some of the last ones we took of her. The one with the babies was the last time we saw Her. She apparently was a victim of progress.

The housing development behind us was at one time 103 acres of free roaming for Her and the babies. But when people and houses started being built in came the dangers for her.

She ate out of my son's hand the night before these were taken and as I said this was the last time I saw her. I named her Gracie because she was so graceful when she moved and ate.

Peace and enjoy

1 Comments:

  • Glad everything went fine. Have a nice sunday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home