Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yellowstone Again






This is the area around Yellowstone's most famous geyser. Old faithful was about to erupt when the picture was taken. About every 60 minutes to 70 minutes it is really one awesome site. I watched in disbelief at the site, you have to be there to really get the whole feeling of Yellowstone and the many wonders around you.

I drove through a herd of the original buffalo that roam freely around Yellowstone to take the other pictures . I was looking thru them late last night and discovered the one of the snow capped mountains and it took my breath away. So now I am using it as wallpaper, replacing Gary Allan for a little while.

The scenery in that part of the United States keeps me coming back. Before too long I hope to make another trip to see all the things I missed even though I filled a card of digital camera and 24 rolls of 35mm film.

Peace be with you and blessed Ash Wednesday to you all.

1 Comments:

  • Wow, you mean you found something to replace Gary Allan? I'm impressed!

    By Blogger Rube, at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home