Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Elk Reserve in Jackson Hole Wy




I was riding around in the elk reserve when I came upon this road. Dirt, one lane up a high hill. I think it was used mainly by the game patrol and a few hikers and campers. So the goats felt very safe. I caught a glimpse of a movement out of the corner of my eye and pulled over in a parking area used by others who happened to see the herd.


In this picture are at least 10 goats. I did not see them until one of them moved. I have never been able to find them all.

At the very top of the mountain if you look closely are two of them standing up. about half way down on the left are several laying down. As I said they are all over the mountain.

Peace

2 Comments:

  • Wow, they're like chameleons!

    I like the panorama shape of the pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 AM  

  • Mountain goats? Them's good eatin'.

    By Blogger Rube, at 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home