Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Miss Rose Dawson the poodle






This has been one heck of a week, already. We had a chipmunk appear with the help of one of two cats, either Mr Jones or Greybaby the neighbor pet brought it in. I think it is still in my computer room or will turn up later with 4 feet in the air.

I heard the cats and dog chasing the poor thing around and I left. When I came back it was sitting on top of my curtain and that was the last time I actually saw it. I have found a little evidence that it had been here. but Jj is not interested and Greybaby left in a huff because I would not let her sit in the window.

Today Miss Rose had to go to the vet. They prodded and poked her till she had to rest all afternoon. She has doubled in size since I adopted her in 2004. Perfect health. As good a shape as she was in when I found her.

She has been mopping around because she has not seen the grandkids this week.

Weather is perfect. We need rain badly. The new car drives great, today I left in in forward and almost hit the house trying to back up. Next I almost hit a car. After that I wanted to cry. Of course my guardian angel was watching and Miss Rose and I made it home even though she tries to drive. I keep telling her, her license is for walking only.

The new tv works great. My Mom's day surprise from Nick and the grandkids.

Well the little madam is demanding attention, after all a lady has her days you know.

Peace be with you love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home