Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday Night





Well another day of shaking my head and wondering why in the heck I traded cars again. I think I have a sickness. Does anyone have a cure? If the auto gives me trouble or even feels like it is wrong off I go to the car store.

Most people buy a car every 5 or 6 years. Me, as Eric says it must be new car season. The new one has enough buttons on it to drive you nuts.

Rose got in it Sunday and was bound and determined that she was going for a ride in her new car. Nick was cleaning off the roof and she sat in the car for at least 30 minutes and then I had to pull her out. She finally got to go for a ride when I took my grandson home.

Then Mr Button pusher had 2 more to join him in seeing how many different cup holders they could find the last count was 17. The seats heat up for winter comfort, so Mr push the button had the air conditioner on 61 degrees and his seat on warm,

Then he found some of the storage units and next I told him if he did not stop I was going to slap his hand like I did Eric when he was younger and still does only I am not the driver. So he finally settled down and tomorrow the rest of the crew gets to go for a ride in the new Gramme Wagon.

Peace be with you

1 Comments:

  • What a cool car! With dark windows!! Where can I sign up for the shot gun seat? :)

    (Glad you choose such safe looking cars.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home