Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday




Today I missed a call from my youngest son and I sure do wish I could see or talk to him. I do some of the stupidest things some time and he keeps my head on straight.

My middle grandson was with me today and boy did we trade up or down according to what we got. It is one year older than my Highlander but has more automatic stuff that I will spend the next year trying to figure all of it out. Leather seats, 6 disc stereo, doors that open and close with a 6 button key. Of course my other car was brand new when I got it, but I have never been happy with it or the deal I made on it. It remains to be seen how this one will turn out.

I am used to a front end in front of my windshield, but somehow it is designed where you see the road and looks from inside like it has no front in. Side airbags tires that are brand new. I had been looking for a Sienna Station Wagon for 2 years and when I saw this one and found a prayer penny it seems like a good deal. I will still be able to pay this one off at the same time the other one was to be paid off.

I drive a lot, but have cut down on the miles in the last year or so. Seats fold down and doors slide man is it ever cool. The white one is the one I traded. I had it for almost two years. Glad to see it gone.

Now why did I do it? I get the trading bug too often and too much. The last two times I made some bad trades this time it was not the best but I sure do like what I got. It was too late when we got home to make a picture but there will be one some time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home