Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Flowers and Grandpa






Today is the last sort of warm day left till Easter. Most people think it is just a freak time. All my life we called this the Easter cold spell. Next will be a freak time in May which we called blackberry winter.

You have to live among people who could tell the weather by the sky and not the Weather Channel. It was amazing how when the sky looked so beautiful my Dad would say storm coming.

Back to Grandpa and the granddaughter. Randy made it to England to see his 1st grandchild and the pictures are of one beautiful baby. He is one proud Grandpa.

I have six grandchildren and feel that way about all of them. From Jordan to David they are beautiful and smart and wonderful addition to my life. Could be one more one day from the Europe side of the pond. The one who said never caused me the shock of my life when he said someday might be possible. Who knows? Love you all Nick and Eric and families.

I took my trusty camera out in my neighborhood today and took a few pictures. This place is so beautiful, every time I hear a saw cutting down a tree I wonder why. So many houses on the market in the subdivision its scary. We could have an all new group when they sell.

Peace

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the pictures! You're getting pretty handy with that camera, there. I guess it is a bit better than the one I bought you *snif*. Anna was thrilled with the colors.

    Is Tater over in England now with his grandkid?

    By Blogger Rube, at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home