Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Perfect Day






It was about one of the nicest days I have seen in a long, long time. The sun was shining and the breeze was slightly blowing. Just enough to keep it a good even temperature.

My oldest grandson and I cut the grass and cleaned the yard out. It looks so much better. The yardman, who had worked on the yard for several years has not shown up since last August. I have no idea what happened to him, he was not in the best of health. Hope he is okay.

My two youngest grandsons had been fighting so much that their mom decided Gramme needed some company. We ended up eating pizza and buying video games. They were as good as gold.

Of course I think the Grandmother in The Legend of Billy Bob had something to do with it. When she put the grandkids out cleaning the road way. David slid down in his seat and has been an angel most of the time since when he is with me. No I did not know the content of the movie before I took them to see it, but it was funny. Language terrible.

I talked to Eric the other day and he said it was snowing in Germany and I told him he did not want to know what our weather was. 70 + Sunny etc.

2 Comments:

  • "We ended up eating pizza and buying video games" Hehe, I would have behaved as good as gold, too :)

    Enjoy the sun for us!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 AM  

  • it was a good day i got Lost in blue 2 for the DS and it was nice for mowing the lawn-
    -Ian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home