Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Monday, March 26, 2007

A Friend in Need






Clyde sent me pictures of his and Susan's treasures. Cats. Adopted from the wild or just thrown out in the world. I have told of Mr Fang and Pix several times, but the pictures I got today were funny.

The other day I got pictures of Mr Fang up a tree, chased by Pix. He is sitting there looking like a scared rabbit. With Pix at the base of the tree.

In the next few days I got pictures of her chasing wild turkeys and then running from them. No Mr Fang to the rescue, but today she chased something bigger and more scarer than she is. Look in the lower right of the picture and you will see her running for her life. In the next Mr. Fang to the rescue.

They have several cats all well loved but these are the youngest or newest to the SD ranch. It is really in the woods and they have no worry about cars only predators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home