Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Monday Morning 2am est



After sleeping all weekend now that its the beginning of the week I can't go to sleep. If it was not for this computer I would feel like a lost Gramme.

The grandsons have been sick most of the winter and I have not seen very much of them. David missed cub scouts last week due to an extended bout with a cold.

The weather and news have been so horrible this past month it gives me bad dreams. Even the dream catcher does not have the power to catch them.

I was watching the news the other morning, right after the bus left the ramp in Atlanta and I remember that intersection, the first morning I got off from work I got turned around and ended up getting on the express way north at the same place in an hov lane. It is the goofiest traffic pattern in and around the metro Atlanta area, that as a native Georgian I get lost.

The hov lanes are great but the getting on and off are horrible. You have to plan 2 exits back and really know where to get off and where to start coming from the middle of the expressway to reach your exit.

Are all cities that way?

Jonesy is trying to take over my chair so guess I better add a few pictures and bid you all a good morning and hope we have a better week.

The sunset for beauty in this world and the rainbow over the destroyed forest a promise it will get better.

Bless the people who got hit by the bad weather and lost loved ones. Bless the families of the team and driver of the bus.

Peace be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home