Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday





Well today I give up my one addiction for Luxor. It is a game that I play everyday and the one thing that I feel I will have the hardest time not doing.

Eric laughed when he heard what I was doing. He saw how much I missed playing computer games last year when I was over there.

I retired a couple of years ago and lead a rather selfish life. After 37+ years of working I retired with a good life I never expected to have.. Good health has been my blessing for many years, in fact most of my life.

Last year was a year when I was sickly and grouchy etc. So at the beginning of this year I made up my mind. Good Health and not to be so yucky.

My grandchildren are my joy now that my sons are grown and living their lives. I use my time to spend with them as much as possible. We go out to eat and shop and movies. Just bum around the house sometimes, like this weekend they discovered my attic. It is filled with leftover life stuff from the sons and myself. They had a blast.

I love my sons and Thank God for having two of the best.

So off to church for Ash Wednesday services and the beginning of the Lenten season. Peace be with all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home