Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jordan and Hope






Thank you for being two of my favorite people. I have enjoyed having you for my Granddaughter and my Niece.

Some of the best trips have been taken with you all. It has been a hard month so this blog has not been too active in the last couple of months.

With the passing of my sister and the weather and whining about how bad I feel, I made up my mind this is going to be a better year.

Hope takes some of the best pictures I have every seen. She has been published in several books and magazines. She takes pictures of concerts, Indian powwows, and cementaries. She knows more history of our state and this country. She has a great eye for art and photos. When we go to a museum she will usually tell the keeper things even they do not know.

Jordan is in college at 17 just turned 18 and wants to be a doctor missionary. She is a great person to know. She looks after me when I am not feeling well and stayed with me during last years mess at the hospital. Hope was there too. Bless them both.

I could say a lot more but they might not want to feel I was buttering them up. Love both of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home