Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sunday Blahs







It has been a really long long long week. The past week I have had some kind of cold and I am not used to this. I have slept more in the past week than I have in the last month. I am feeling much better tonight.

It seems the changing of the weather brings this on in a lot of people. I look outside and it is green and not the changing of the colors one would expect in this part of the state at this time of year. It has rained just enough to keep it green and very pretty.

Jonesy is mad at me because I took away one of my cardinals He had worked so hard to catch. The ungrateful bird bite me. I hope it made it back to its flock. It looked like one of its wings was sort of damaged. It was almost as mad at me as Mr JJ was.

Miss Rose is acting up also. Is there something in the air that animals decide to turn on the hand that feeds them. She has pouted and preened and begged for bonies all week. The other night about 3am I put her in the car and rode her around for about an hour. She was happy for about 5 minutes.

Jordan came home from school and the other 3 were also not feeling well. Except David. NOthing stops him. Grandchildren you know. Are almost as much of a pleasure as the children of your heart are.

This is going to be a wild winter. Hope you all enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home