Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Southern Food Place




Pictures just for fun Miss Rose Dawson

It is raining and cold and messy, so like all people with nothing to do, I decide to take a tour of the bad roads, hazardous conditions to see if my little red truck could make it to the Varsity.

This is a resturant famous for its chili dogs and fried peach pies. It has been on my mind the last few days, that before the end of this month I would indulge myself. So I pick the worst day of this year to try their menu.

Their main location is in Atlanta, close to Georgia Tech. World famous for its staff of side curb memory waiters. Drive in for food, instead of getting it to go at the drive in. The last time I swore never again would I want to stuff my face with hot dog with slaw, chili, and loads of onions. They now have a branch in Marietta about 20 miles north of the original location. Same greasy food. Same old same old.

Could not resist the urge on this miserable day. Of course I topped all this off with french fries soaked in greasy unknown and an overcooked peach pie.

This has got to be down my list of favorite places to eat. Waffle House and Krystal rank above it and if you have every tried a Krystal you know what I mean.

Tomorrow I think I will drive north to see if the Cracker Barrel is still in business. I need a change of diet.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home