Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lonesome Roads







These are roads around the state of Wyoming. Including the buffalo that is part of the original 600 in Yellowstone, that closed down traffic from the Old Faithful Geyser to the east entrance.

It turned out he was guarding the bridge so the rest of the herd could cross. I was first in line and some nut with a camera, huge lens comes running around my auto and I cringed because the buffalo looked like he was getting upset with her movements and about to take it out on me.

The high elevation and all the snow is only a small amount of this disc there are so many beautiful scenes I think it must have been one of my best shoots.

I will probably run a couple of straight days on this one. So enjoy and hope you look forward to the rest of the shoots .

Peace and Happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home