Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Time and Time again






The days are passing so quickly these days. I need to get a life.

Last night I picked Jordie up at the airport after parking in the wrong lot. Walking on my bum ankle to see what time her plane would be in and then walking back to the car and paying to park closer so I would not lose the car.

She made it in on time. Had some great pictures of her trip. The butterfly is beautiful.

Her Dad had some great shots of the Falls. The Hockey Museum. etc

I drove her back to school after standing in line at the post office to get her passport application complete. Looks like Eric is going to have some competition for traveling while young.

It actually rained today and I was caught in the mess. A Wreck and road work had Atlanta and surrounding areas in a parking lot status most of the afternoon. Are you sure Los Angelos has the worst traffic. Personally I would nominate Atlanta for it.

I ended up going to the family reunion Sunday. It was a beautiful day for it. A few shots will show part of the Howell Clan. The last living member of Dad's brothers and sisters was there with 6 generations of his family.

Ian got to play football with the guys and had a wonderful time. Even if we had to roll the window down and run the new air conditioner . He ended up with a new shirt and other stuff from Henry.

Nick and Eric have not been to this reunion since my Dad was living.

1 Comments:

  • Very sweet pictures!

    As Nick is modelling his t-shirt in so much style, I think he has to get another addition to his Red Hat clothing line... :)

    Have a good evening.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home