Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's been awhile






Sorry for the long delay in posting but it has really been a weird month.

The poodle left a boney in the floor and I turned my ankle and pulled a tendon and have been hobbling with it. Trying for a few Ohs sorry I hurt you. No such luck. Just feed me.

Jonesy is still inviting the neighborhood cats for dinner. Now one we named Socks is taken up with us. The beautiful grey has disappeared found a new home I guess.

Eric is still in England and finally got his new passport. No other news except a short note saying he was very busy. and still loved us.

Then a 50000 picture download that wore my mouse out. Finally even though the viewer did not work well here's hoping the pictures downloaded that the couple wanted.

Then the battery died on my car and then the air conditioner died and when a few happy pills helped me get through that. My week was terribly boring.

Of course Mr Newton is dancing and I have slept through it all. Just saw the last part of the show.

One of his fans from SD is sick. She was one of the most energetic people I have ever known. She was in her 80's and drove all over just to see Wayne. I wish her well.

George T got a star named after him. Could not have happened to a nicer guy.

Grandkids have visited and kept me company. They are a great bunch. The oldest and her Dad are off to Buffalo NY to spend the week end. Meeting a friend of hers.

The family reunion is Sunday, my late sister always enjoyed going. Me I have not been since my Dad passed away. To see so many of the relatives there is more than I can handle.

Gary Allan has a new cd coming out this month. Always look forward to that.

Well hope you month was more interesting than mine. love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home