Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Trips






It seems like I have been home a month and my trip to England happened a long time ago.. It was a lot of fun and I still have a lot of pictures left that I have not posted.

It is getting close to income tax time in the states and I am trying to decide whether to file with the company that has done my taxes for over 20 years or try to do it myself.

I have slept for 3 days and still sleepy. I took a couple of sleeping pills and I think my body decided to catch up on all I have lost this month. It is raining in Ga tonight and boy do we need it.

The water supply is down so low the ground grabs every drop that falls.

Rose and Jonesy are both doing well. Rose has only pouted all this week. Guess my homecoming has worn off.

Clyde and Sue sent pictures of Fang and boy is he ever staying close to the warmth. It looks like a cold South Dakota. Would love to see the ranch in all seasons.

Not much to tell you about this week since as I said I have slept it away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home