Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Here We go again






Between the weather and my dead mouse I have not been posting. Thanks to all of you who checked the column quite often.

Noah and I took a short hike to the lake area and has it ever gone down. Not global warming but a long dry spell has hit the country.

I see all th water in the Northwest and its too bad some of it can not make it this far south.

Plans for Christmas are coming together. I am finally getting ready to take another trip. This time to a new part of the globe.

I spent 11 hours in England in 2000 and fell in love with the place. Of course I had read so many books and histories on the country I hope it turns into a great trip.

I had some computer problems and still do. The mouse died, guess it did not like being slammed into the desk when it got old and weak.

I am rambling and want to show all of you a few pictures of the family and places I have seen in the last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home