Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Friday, January 25, 2008

Honesty






Just read a story about a returned camera. Wonder if anyone else would do the same. My heart goes out to the couple who made such an effort to find the owner of a camera left in a taxi in New York City on New years Eve.

I am beginning to get back in the real world. I have replaced my camera, taken a few pictures and I think I am really going to enjoy it.

It seems to be lighter than the other one that was lost. The battery is different. Can not wait to take a trip to take some shots.

I look at the trip photos Eric downloaded for me and thank him so much for taking care of his absent minded mom. I still believe I took the camera off the plane and lost it in the xray machine when I was stopped by a tsa agent.

Randy had his operation and looks like he is doing great. Hope he has fun when he goes to see his grandbaby before long.

My grand sons were so glad to get me back. My dog has most of her hair back and Jonesy thinks the world was made for his pleasure. Just normal.

My son in the states is working on getting a house and wants me to move. Now it seems like something that I would like to do and then I think I have lived here since 1984. who would want to buy this house and I sure do not want to give it away. It should all work out. Things will get better. Just a down time for everything.

Witch weather vane Farnborough, fern on the roof Jane Austin home, tradition shot me and the British Policemen, Lord Nelson statue huge, and the 7 sisters cliffs of Dover.

all were beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home