Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Its June Already





Time for scout camp for both boys and a long hot summer. Noah had one of the best times of his life last year. He took a hike last weekend and made it fine, swims like a fish and this year hopes to learn a lot more stuff. The scouts have been one of the best things that every happened to him and David

This has been the worst year for my flowers since last year. I think my yard has a problem with underground warriors. Eat all roots and make old lady nuts.

The grandkids cut the grass yesterday and it sure looks a lot better. The birds are knocking on my kitchen window wanting to know when the food will be served. The squirrels are in hiding JJ is out hunting every night and sometimes he catches his own lunch.

Rained a lot this spring and the lake is full to the limit, after all the dry weather I am so glad to see it full. Boaters are out in full force. Hope they remember all the boulders hidden beneath the surface.

I saw a truck Monday with stickers of all the places I love best. Alaska, Wyoming, England and quite a few other places I had been.

Miss Rose had to go to the vet and I came out much poorer, but so far our little problems know as fleas are gone almost.

It was a new tablet that she can take and not break out from head to toe and chew her skin off, not a pretty site.

JJ is hiding his turn is next and he sure looks a lot younger than he is. So hoping he passes his vet visit.

Random thoughts for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home