Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Promise Not Kept





In October I promised myself I would try to write more of this so called blog.

Ian is home from his trip and the other two are happy to see him back.

It was a great election, not exactly a runaway as far as people voting. I have seen worse.

Too bad Sarah did not head the ticket, I think we would have had a female president.

The other is a 1st, would not want to inherit all he is going to deal with.

Never seen this much sadness in a long time. Time runs in cycles. Good, bad and ugly.

A thought of the day came to me from a friend the other day and amid all this nonsense would love to share it with you all.

LIFE IS GOD'S GIFT TO YOU. THE WAY YOU LIVE IT IS YOUR GIFT TO GOD.

Lovely thought.

My life is closing down and so much I wanted to do I have done. Not enough to satisfy my want to but quite a lot when compared to a lot of my peers.

I have loved and lost. Traveled and saw a lot of the world. Children who turned out wonderful hard working and loving.

A few pictures.

Ian at Stonehenge, My angel , my family all gone now but me. A castle for dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home