Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who is the most impressive Famous Person





The other day as I was driving around, a radio show had a question " Who is the most Famous and Impressive Person you ever Met?"

I have had the fortune to met a lot of famous people. How, being in the right place at the right time.

It was a joy to meet most of them. Very few did not impress me as being super nice people.

I am a Star Trek Fan from the original series, through the years I have taken several cruises and gone to conventions and met a lot of the players in the series.

But when I got to thinking about all the people I have met, great memories and all the one who stood out the most was the Man who wrote the series.

He and his wife were on the 1st cruise I ever traveled on. A three day wonder. It was like a dream.

The next time I saw him was two years later and he was in a wheel chair and his skin was like paper. His male nurse was with him, and I knew the wonder man was reaching the end of his time.

But what a life. So much talent and so loved by millions. I was grateful for the few times we met and thank you .

He dreamed of a future with peace among all people. A space with wonderful dreams to be full filled.

Love you Gene Roddenberry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home