Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CruiseTrek 2007



Well I received the pictures from my friend who took my dream vacation last year.

They were beautiful. Can not pass them on to you because I have no way of getting their premission. You could probably go on adobe and look up the site Romsbar well worth the trouble.

The weather is beautiful and spring is about to come into full beauty. I am getting restless to get the heck out of here and go somewhere.

After looking at those pictures I definitely want to see New Zealand. I have read so much about it. I have dreamed of taking that trip till I kick myself for spending money on trading cars and waiting until my grandsons get old enough to go with me.

I am a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings and remember Willow both shot in that glorius scenery.

It just goes to show you my priorities are not in order sometime. I worked for so many years and never traveled much until the late 80's I have seen a lot of the Western Hemisphere and Western and Southern Germany and a little of Southern England.

I have sailed the Sea to Rome Italy port C*** unsure of the spelling on that one.

Well enough of jealous envy. I am so glad she got to see it. She keeps great records from day to day. I used to travel a lot with her.

Ps the window to my tum has taken the bikini out. Will post update tomorrow.

love you and as cp says hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home