Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wyoming more trip pictures






This is one beautiful place. Wyoming is a scenic wonder in every part I have visited. As always when I am looking at the pictures I am ready to pack up my bags and go back.

I want to see Wyoming in all seasons, especially fall. I have seen a little bit of spring and no summer. I have seen the deserts and mountains and the animals that live there. The people are always friendly, except the best western clerk, still think she was from somewhere else.

The first trip I took I went thru a small town that discovered a new species of jackalope. A Jack Rabbit crossed with an anatlope. You see them everywhere these days especially in LongHorn Resturants.

The Waffle House has not made it there but I bet its on it way.

Looking forward to seeing more of the state later this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home