Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Coffee With Jonesy






Some times it seems that cat loves to have company when He goes outside. He will come in after going out 3 or 4 times until I fix a cup of coffee and join him on our broken cement patio.

He really loves it right after the grass is cut and he can see the squirrels and birds around the back yard feeder. He will be all relaxed and at ease and here comes the prey not aware of the lean, mean, hunting maching lying in wait.

After a few minutes I leave and let him have his pleasure of stalking the wild critters out back. When he misses me in and out he goes until I am sittng back in my green plastic chair watching the hero.

1 Comments:

  • Anna said the first picture looks like a Calvin Klein picture for cats.

    He is a handsome little devil, just like his dad!

    By Blogger Rube, at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home