Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wyoming Be glad when I go back






Looking over the different maps and guides to the State of Wyoming, I realize how much I have seen and how much more I want to see.

The Grand Tetons, Yellowstone National Park, Cody, Sheridan and Cheyenne are some of the highlights of the past visits. I seem to never get to relax more than a night or two in one place. It is so beautiful that I wonder how the people who rush thru the parks and museums ever get to enjoy the true beauty of this state.

I pulled over in a bypass so many times for cars or other vechiles riding my bumper which is a state law, do not hold up traffic. I saw grey wolves, deer, buffalo, water falls and even a chipmunk or two when I slowed down to enjoy the view.

Be glad when I can go back to see some more of it. You could take a life time to see only a 1/3 of the state.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home