Cowboys Aren't Sheepherders

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bleak Rain And Weird Day






I have a cup that says "Dear God When its raining are you crying." I think yesterday he was laughing. Nothing happened that could not be fixed and made me thankful for days when everything is beautiful. Like the day I took these pictures.

Yesterday was a day like no other. It rained and when I took Miss Rose for a ride in the rain to pick up my student she poop pooped in my new car. Where by when I sat down it was too late. She is definitely in the dog house for the rest of the day.

It is a shame to see a 11 pound poodle cower and then sneer at you when she thinks I am not looking.

Telephone calls all day some good ,some bad. It was just one of those days you want to cry or laugh, but figure it would not do any good to do either.

Think that was all. NoNo the commode decides to stop flushing, the sink in the other bath stops up. A cat outside in the rain, starts crying and the water starts moaning. You have to hear that to believe it.

After no sleep and I have to get up early today to take her home. Then today seems to be going better so thought I would check my list of pictures and show some of the highlights of the road to Bryce Canyon Utah.

Peace

1 Comments:

  • Did I mention that you take beautiful pictures?

    Have a great day! :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home